School Discipline Issues and School Support - Please see MILS' page on Education

For information on Juvenile Delinquency and ICWA-MIFPA, please see this page. 

Contact MILS

If you need additional assistance, please contact MILS at 231-947-0122.

Expungement of a juvenile record- Juvenile records may be expunged under Michigan law through a legal process. Michigan Legal Help provides links to DIY forms. See additional information on MILS' page on Expungement.

Getting a PPO as a juvenile- Juveniles have access to PPOs but must have a trusted adult get the PPO under Michigan law. They may be against another minor or an adult. Learn more about getting a PPO as a minor. See additional information on MILS' page on Domestic Violence.