Going to Court

Contact MILS

For assistance with Tribal Court or other court cases that fall within our priorities, please contact MILS at 231-947-0122.

General and State Court

Michigan Legal Help has an explanation about what to expect when you go to court.

Lakeshore Legal Aid's Video Library: 


Proofs of Service