(and landlord tenant issues)

Lakeshore Legal Aid's Video Library: 

Renting in Michigan

Repair Issues in Michigan

Tax Foreclosures

Fair Housing

Michigan Fair Housing law and complaint process

Federal Fair Housing information and complaint process


Information on Tribal Housing and NAHASDA.


A Practical Guide for Tenants and Landlords MSU Housing Law Clinic

Additional information on housing law in Michigan can be found at michiganlegalhelp.org

Sources of Help