Individual Rights

For complaints about someone violating your civil rights, you can file a compliant with the Michigan Department of Civil Rights.

The American Civil Liberties Union - Michigan can be contacted here.  

For help with Disability related issues, the Disability Rights Center accepts some cases. Also the Disability Law Clinic at Wayne at (313) 577-4015. 

Voting in Michigan, and nationally